In this section we help promote LEGO Cuusoo idea’s to help them reach the 10,000 likes needed for their idea to get created! This week we feature the idea called Marvel Avengers Board Game created by Pekko. Here’s what the creator had to say about the idea:
The Game of Marvel Super Heroes the Avengers with “LEGO® Games” theme. The game come with 7 microfigs, Stark Tower on center. and small Quinjet too. The gray wall on board is like building in town, and gold wall is alien glider.
In the demo picture, I use the Minotaurus(3841) game rules, just because I love the game play. But don’t worry the game rule Cuusoo will design it again anyway.
Demo Game Rules
The LEGO Marvel Avengers game is ideally for 2 – 6 players.
Each player will have to pick your Avenger characters to play with.
• 3 character on 2 players
• 2 character on 3 players
• 1 character on 4-6 players
A dice will be thrown to illustrate the number (2,4,6) of steps a character will take in order to reach the Stark Tower. They will take turns in throwing the dice.
• If the dice will land on a number, your character will move on that number of steps.
• If it landed on a gold, you can choose to block your opponent’s way with a gold wall or protect yourself from Loki.
• If the dice lands on the loki helmet picture, you can move Loki on 8 steps. Once Loki reaches your opponents, your opponent will automatically go back to the starting position. and Loki will go back to tower.
• If the dice lands on S.H.I.E.L.D. logo, you can move the Quinjet on 8 steps to block Loki way or destroy a gold wall.
The goal of the board game is for a character to reach the top of the Stark Tower, and save the world by stop the bridge.
Whatever rules you implement on your LEGO Marvel Avengers game is up to you. Just have fun with your friends and enjoy what a LEGO Marvel Avengers can offer you
Be sure to support this idea by clicking on the following link: CLICK HERE
What do you think about this idea? Would you buy it?